Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm late, and feeling rather indifferent.

 I'm late...as far as posting goes, and so are my books from the Library.  I had this goal in my head that I wanted to blog at least weekly, but that never happens, and I don't really think I'll be making that happen anytime soon. But, I figured out how to post songs on here, which made me super happy. So, along with pictures, music will be added frequently (my idea of frequent maybe be different than yours.) Anyway, whats new? Quite a bit, actually. I'm feeling rather indifferent about all the busyness though. Life is good. In the midst of feeling like I'm running all the time, it's very calm. Far from complacent however, which is a very good thing. I'm learning new things, growing, being stretched, and stepping out in faith as the Lord shows himself faithful more, and more everyday. Early mornings and late nights are still my favorite, the sunrises and sunsets over the lake have been my constant companion over the past few weeks...I wouldn't have it any other way. Music has been written, and I think I'm falling in love with it again. Hope all is well for those of you who are reading, enjoy your spring break, (if you get one), and may you be filled with peace. 







No comments:

Post a Comment