Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thoughts, inspirations, tea.

My mind feels like it's going a million miles an hour. I have many questions swirling around, I have thoughts of what the future holds, and I'm wondering where my real life is in all of it. I've been having conversations of longing...longing for inspiration, and longing for things we just simply can't have because we either messed them up, or we just aren't in a place of life to have whatever it is we are longing for. It's interesting to me that in the midst of my complaining about the lack of inspiration, it's than the spark comes. I find myself pacing back and forth in the kitchen and in the bathroom with a tooth brush in my mouth, humming tunes while scrambling to find a pen to write down words and thoughts that are stuck in my mind. Lacking inspiration sparks a challenge, and creativity flows. Than comes the late nights of sitting outside with the crickets and evening dew, left over cups of tea in the early morning, and open notebooks filled with random words and paragraphs that sometimes make sense...and others that don't. Do you see the imagery I'm trying to paint here? It's insanity. But it's peace to me, it is my favorite time in life. So here I go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment